Collection of data
We may collect the following information:
• Company name, contact name and job title
• details required to process payments
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as address
• other information relevant to your interaction with PRM Waste Systems Ltd.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• Provision of service in relation to our business
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
IP addresses and server logs
This site records IP addresses and produces server logs. This information is used solely for monitoring the volume of traffic the site receives and measuring the number of visitors. We do not use the information for tracking the activities of individual visitors to this site.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
This is an essential temporary cookie used to store data about your visit and any choices you make or data you enter. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
Google Analytics cookies ( _utma, _utmb, _utmv, _utmz)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visit.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You have the right to request and correct any personal information we may hold about you in our databases. We reserve the right to charge an administrative fee in respect of such requests, which should be marked for the attention of ‘The Data Controller’.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
In the event of a data breach, PRM Waste Systems Ltd will ensure that:
• Incidents are reported in a timely manner and can be properly investigated so that usual operation scan be resumed as soon as appropriate.
• Incidents are handled by appropriately authorised and skilled personnel.
• Appropriate levels of PRM’s management are involved in response management
• Incidents are recorded and documented.
• The impact of the incident is understood and action is taken to prevent further damage.
• External bodies or data subjects are informed as required.
• The incidents are reviewed to identify improvements in policies and procedures.
This website and the use of it is governed by English law and English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any related disputes.