Compactor Improves Waste System at Major Tea Producer
We were approached by a waste handling company who specialise in dust and waste extraction to provide a compactor to be installed on the end of an extraction system for a distinguished international tea producer.
The compactor will reduce the volume of waste by around 75% and provide improved control of waste by reducing wind scatter.
The Benefits of the Compactor to Site
- Waste volumes leaving site will be reduced by an average ratio of 4:1.
- Site tidiness and hygiene will be easier to maintain, and wind scatter of waste will be eliminated.
- Waste compactors greatly reduce the risk of fire, vandalism and vermin infestation.
- Compactors installed on medium/high waste producing sites will produce costs savings and short pay back periods (dependent on waste volume).
- By compacting waste into a container dedicated to a specific site, landfill tax increases will be easier to maintain, and paper records will be reduced.
Benefits of the Compactor to the Environment
By reducing waste volumes leaving site, a positive contribution is made to the protection of our environment. Fewer vehicle movements’ result in less pollution reduced congestion, less road damage and reduced disruption on site. By compacting waste into a container dedicated to a specific site, landfill tax increases will be easier to identify, monitoring of waste movement will be easier to maintain and paper records will be reduced.
If your site could benefit from compacting waste contact us on 01823 665541 to find out more.