Granulator with bite
All purpose granulator for any task. The extremely robust AG Granulator was developed for the size reduction of metals but also performs very well when size reducing other material such as cable waste, plastics and other materials. No matter which type of material is fed into the AG Granulator – metal, recyclable waste or substitute fuels – the AG Granulator performs brilliantly.
All components are designed for a maximum durability. The rotor of the AG Granulator is manufactured out of rolled and forged steel and made for a demanding long term use even in the field of scrap metal recycling.
- High throughput capacity up to 20 t/hr
- Working width from 1600 to 2000mm and drive power from 250kW to 315kW
- Constant cutting quality because of re-adjustable knives
- High performance reserves even when cutting massive metal parts
Made for maximum throughput capacity
The field of applications is exceptionally large:
- Domestic and industrial waste
- Electronic waste ( motors up to 1.5 kg, transformers up to 3 kg)
- Car and truck tyres
- Aluminium shavings from turning and milling
- Die cast parts and steel profiles
- Cable scrap
- Oil filters
- Steel and plastic barrels
Processed Material Fractions
- Fraction size from 10mm to 100mm
No related processes found
Request a quote
Talk to an advisor
Do you need more information on this product? Do you want to talk to one of our advisors? Then fill out our enquiry form and we will get an advisor to contact you as soon as possible.