Fine art for the very coarse
Size reduction even for the very difficult materials. The XL Pre-Shredder from THM with enormous appetite for all kinds of scrap. The more and the coarser the better. The massive structure of the shredder is designed for the size reduction of the most difficult materials without compromise.
The forged rotor and the extreme robust knives keep cutting the input material as long as they passes through the screen. Because of the heavy fly wheels with clutches and special motors the XL Pre-Shredder performs with very low energy consumption.
- Different rotor length available (L, XL, XXL) for very high throughput capacities up to 50 t/hr
- Constant cutting quality through re-adjustable knives
- Energy efficient through to large fly wheels
- High stability and quiet running due to a high machine weight
Ideal base for further processing
The XL Pre-Shredder guaranties an even size reduction of large quantities of scrap such as:
- Domestic and industrial waste
- Pressed bales of scrap
- Plastics, textile and plastic rolls
- Old car and truck tyres
Processed Material Fractions
Homogeneous palm sized parts
No related processes found
Request a quote
Talk to an advisor
Do you need more information on this product? Do you want to talk to one of our advisors? Then fill out our enquiry form and we will get an advisor to contact you as soon as possible.