Granulator for difficult applications
The extremely robust ZM Granulator was developed for the size reduction of metals but also performs very well when size reducing other materials such as cable waste, plastics and other materials. No matter which type of material is fed into the ZM Granulator – metal, recyclable waste or substitutes fuels – the ZM granulator performs brilliantly.
All components are designed for a maximum durability. The rotor of the ZM Granulator is manufactured out of rolled and forged steel and made for a demanding long term use even in the field of scrap metal recycling.
- High througput capacity up to 20 t/hr
- Working width from 300mm to 1600mm (2000mm) and drive power from 7.5kW to 160kW
- Constant cutting quality because of re-adjustable knives
- High performance reserve even when cutting massive metal parts
The field of application is extremely large:
- Domestic and industrial waste
- Electronic waste
- Pre-shredded tyres
- Aluminium shavings from turning and milling
- Die cast parts and steel profiles
- Cable scrap
- Oil filters
- Steel and plastic barrels
Processed Material Fractions
- Fraction size from 10 – 100mm
No related processes found
Request a quote
Talk to an advisor
Do you need more information on this product? Do you want to talk to one of our advisors? Then fill out our enquiry form and we will get an advisor to contact you as soon as possible.