5 Key Features of an Imabe Can Baler
Following the order to supply a can baler to Stadler UK, Imabe will be on the PRM Waste Systems stand 5Q70-R71 at the RWM to discuss your baling requirements.
The can balers are characterised by simple and robust design. Engineered to compact different types of low unit volume ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap.
- Versatile: The CH50 bales ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap. With a capacity of 3.0 – 3.5 tons per hour for ferrous material, and 1.0 – 1.5 tons per hour for non-ferrous materials
- Heavy-Duty: The durable construction is built to withstand 94 ton force. The dual hydraulic ejectors can eject a bale weighing 65-70kg of ferrous material and a 30-35kg bale of non-ferrous.
- Profitable: Baling high capacity, high volume recyclables, into high-density bales creates value and profits. With savings in reduced transportation costs, storage, labour and preparation time.
- Low Operational Costs: The baler is automatic, saving valuable operational time and costs. All press movements are controlled by an automatic device (PLC) installed in the power panel.
- Space Saving: The overall dimensions, 5.8 x 1.2 x 2.5m (LxWxH), making it ideal for use small spaces.
Contact us today on 01823 665541 or visit us at the RWM at the NEC, on stand 5Q70-R71. Sept 13-15th.