Industrial Granulator For Recycling
THM‘s Universal Industrial Granulator XG is used for single-stage shredding of a variety of different materials. THM’s recycling granulators, the XG series, perform brillitantly on wood, RDF, cable scrap, electronic scrap, metals or other materials.
Thanks to the large inlet opening, the AG Granulator can shred very large and bulky parts to the desired final size in a single operation. A segmented granulating screen is mounted below the rotor. The hydraulically swing-off screen basket allows a quick and easy change of the screen segments. By selecting the screen-hole size, the output grain size is determined.
– High throughput
– Consistently high cut quality thanks to re-adjustable knives
– Extra large flywheel
– High stability and smooth running due to high machine weight
– Hydraulic pusher unit, therefore even lightweight material is easily shredded
– Easily exchangeable wear parts
– Designed for maximum durability
– Thanks to the large inlet opening, the Universal Granulator can shred very large and bulky parts to the desired final size in a single operation
How can we help you?
Please get in touch for help with your waste, recycling and segregation needs.
We look forward to hearing from you