Imabe Twin Ram Balers
Twin-ram balers are designed for baling difficult product such as hard plastic, cardboard, steel and aluminium cans.
The twin-ram baler has a high throughput with minimal labour cost.
Continuous and fully automatic operation of the baler is controlled by an integrated PLC control system that feeds the material into the hopper, bale compaction and ejection system.
The wire tie system can be programmed to vary the amount of wires per bale, improving conformity and material retention within the bale.
Twin-ram balers include:
- Electric eye auto actuation and auto ejection systems
- Replaceable wear liners and wear parts
- Automatic strapper/wire tier installed and interfaced with baler controls
- Operator station positioned at rear of the baler for best shear visibility
- Oil-to-air cooling system
How can we help you?
Please get in touch for help with your waste, recycling and segregation needs.
We look forward to hearing from you